55. Before I Met YouI had a damaged heartBut it was fixableNow I fear it is notI was strong and independantNow I thrive on your existanceAnd just seeing you for one second every dayIt feels likeOur destiny was intertwinedThe minute you and I were bornTwo hearts become oneFor you have taken mineDon't you see?The hurt and the painPlease tell meThat it wasn't in vainI do not love youBut yet I doI never used to be like thisNobody was meant to get hurtBut they haveAnd it was more than oneYou don't know me at allThere are thingsYou wouldn't want to knowI'm not okayBut I say I amEverytime you askIt's over now
54. The Experimental MopeOh how sweet that feelingWhen I see himThe yearning of my heartThrough the fireI run into his armsAnd he sweeps me off my feetTogether we're a teamA mark in historyThere's so much to giveWe're running the last timeWe don't know what's to comeBut we know it's realAs I carry your child within meI feel the loveThat I hold for youThe safety I feelWhen I'm with youI don't want to lose itI'm speakingFor all of usThis will hurt, but it will workA heart of HeartsA queen of QueensThe Love of lovesMusic is the key to the soulAnd you know itFor my saviourYou are my very own
53. FinallyFinally some peaceFinally some restFrom the ways of my wicked headI know I'll go backAnd forwardand back againI'm scared of what will comeI know these waysThis is how I feelIn the darknessThere's a little glimmerOf lightFrom you and himI trust you bothNo matter how far away you may beRunning through my headThe events of the pastIs this the answer?I want to close my eyesAnd not open them againBut I must fightThis isn't enoughTo keep me aliveBut it's a startI need you to help me through thisTogether, we can make it
52. Here AgainWe meet againOur eyes lockedForgetting all but thisOne of us rips awayAnd the other is left cutWondering what went wrongThe lonley paper dollThat sits on the windowsillWitnesses these eventsDrawing from withinThe strength that is requiredTo deny that sweet temptationHere we are againIn this twisted dark mazeTrying to get outI heard your voiceFrom above meHoping it would not ceaseThis feeling insideIs tearing me apartAnd I don't know if I can do it anymoreI don't want to be here again
51. Holding onto SanityFalling into this dark abyssWinding solemnly around herShe turns, a scream leaving her lipsThoughts of the past siege her headHer hand slips from the resucer'sAnd she falls further downI knew who she wasShe only wanted you to understandAnd to loveNow that liberty has been taken awayAnd she knows whyThis beautiful troubleAnother cutAnother dropWhat's it all worth?The vriginity of a young woman?The price of her happiness?What is she to you?Breathing is difficult for herWhen she can't carry on anymoreAnd lays down to dieWilted flowers in the lightGiven upJust like herCan I just hold onto my sanity?
50. The Earth SingsSo many different thingsScreaming out to be noticedBut seemingly in the backgroundA part of this wonderous thingSupporting the lifeTruly, this Earth sings
49. Broken WingsOn this broken stoneI know not what to doOr what to sayBut I do knowThat things are this wayBut they must changeThe winds of change are blowingAnd I finally understandThe reason whyWhen it stoppedI fell from the skyAnd landed on broken wingsSo now that this has happenedWe need to come to a compromiseAnd we need to speak the truthBut now we standIdle and listlessForever moreCompletly shatteredBroken and TornIs the truth of my wordsTo deliver the messageAnd pass the key to youJust for nowThe sweeping across the oceansTwo hearts, now in oneThe other dyingThe pain from the secretIs too much for her to bearShe just wants a safe place